Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Britney - naked has been posted all over the Internet!

Naked Survey...


Q: Where are you now?


Britney: Crazy - Stop Remix!


Q: My only wish?


Britney:Born to Make you hapy!


Q:Toxic?


Britney:Breathe on me!


Q: Lonely?


Britney::Deep in my heart!


Q:Do somethin?


Britney:I can't get no Satisfaction!


Q:Crazy?


Britney:I got that!


Q:Miss Spears?


Britney:Right now!


Q:My only wish?


Britney:Oops!...I Did it Again!


Q:From the Bottom of my Broken Heart...


Britney:Don't Hang Up! Can't Make You  Love me?


Q:Do something!


Britney:I'm not a Girl, not yet a Womman!


Q:Outrageous!


Britney:One kiss from you?


Q:Right now?


Britney:Slave 4 u!


Q:When your eyes say it!


Britney:What you see is what u get!


Q:Overprotected?


Britney:Lucky!


Q:Anticipating?


Britney:Boys!


Q:The Hook up VS Soda POP...


Britney:The joy of Pepsi...


 


I love rock & Roll so E-mail my Heart!


 


 


NEW YORK–Britney Spears entered rehab yesterday after a bizarre weekend that included shaving her head and getting a new tattoo. Meanwhile, the salon where she shaved her head has set up a website to sell her hair and other items.


Spears's manager, Larry Rudolph, told People magazine's website that Spears, 25, had voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility.


"We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," Rudolph said.


>>>NEWS LINK<<<


 


 

No comments: